Just Water 500ml | Offer 2 for £1

Best Before : 10/2020

Offer 69p each or 2 for £1

Just Water 500ml 

  • Paper-based bottle
  • Plant-based cap
  • Still Spring Water

This bottle is made mainly from plants, which pull CO2 from the air (instead of adding more), and it's recyclable when you have finished with it. Start to finish, it's a better option. One bottle might not save the world, but it's a start.

JUST water is two simple things: Spring water and a bottle unlike any other. It's made from 54% paper and 28% plant-based plastic, totaling 82% renewable content. All that and it's still recyclable. The result? Less plastic in the world and a reduced carbon emissions impact. So if you're going to buy bottled water, this one's better for everyone.